How do I apply for a Marriage License?

Both parties must appear together to fill out the Intention of Marriage at any Town Clerk's Office during business hours. There is a three day waiting period to obtain the certificate.
The fee to file the Intention of Marriage in Sharon is $25.00.
For additional information, please call the Town Clerk's Office 781-784-1500 x1201 or the Secretary of the Commonwealth's website.