Quarterly Railroad Parking Passes for the period April 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021 went on sale Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
Passes may only be purchased online at https://sharonparking.cityhallsystems.com and will cost $135 each.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit/debit cards are accepted. Note that you will need your vehicle license plate numbers to purchase the passes. Two license plates may be listed on each pass. Please note that each application will only be allowed to purchase one parking pass. Residents wishing to purchase more than one parking pass must complete separate applications for each pass. Please plan accordingly. Please further note that the license plates listed on each application must be registered to the residents residing at the address on the application. A parking pass may not contain license plates registered to different households.
***** You must hang the parking permit on your rear view mirror facing forward *****
Quarterly Railroad Parking Pass Reminders
- Any taxpayer who owes past due outstanding motor vehicle excise or parking tickets to Sharon will not be allowed to purchase a pass.
- Parking is restricted to the lot indicated on the pass. Any vehicles parking in a lot not listed on the pass will be ticketed.
Lot RR Main Railroad Parking Lot (located on the Boston bound side of the train station in designated area only)
- Parking in the Daily Parking Area (numbered spaces) requires the payment of $4.00 per day (plus convenience fee). Parking in the Daily Parking Area without the payment of $4.00 will result in a ticket. Quarterly Passes do not allow parking in Daily Parking Area without payment.
- Vehicles parked outside of designated lined spaces will be ticketed.
- Quarterly Passes are only valid for the vehicles listed on the pass. The use of a Quarterly Pass by a vehicle not listed on the pass will result in a ticket and possible revocation of the Quarterly Pass. If a new vehicle needs to be listed on the pass, please contact City Hall Systems at (508) 381-5456 for assistance.
- Passes are not transferable. Refunds will be issued at 100% of cost prior to the beginning of the quarterly period and 67% of cost during the first month of the period. No refunds will be issued after the first month of the period. Refunds will only be issued upon return of the pass.
Please return the pass to City Hall Systems
3 Rosenfeld Dr. Hopedale, MA 01747
- The purchase of a pass does not guarantee availability of an authorized parking space.
Note: Due to the high demand for the passes, you are encouraged to purchase your Quarterly Passes as early as possible as the limited number of parking spaces available can sell out quickly.