Dog licenses are due January 1 of each year.
Licenses can be purchased in person at the Town Clerk's Office, by mail, or online (by clicking here). The following documents are necessary to register your dog:
- Current rabies certificate
- Spay/neutered certificate (The first time you register after the procedure)
- Fee $15.00 spayed/neutered; $20.00 intact
- Self-addressed stamped envelope (mail only)
The licensing period is from January 1 - December 31 of each year.
- Failure to license by May 31 results in a $50.00 late fee (per dog) in addition to the license fee;
- Failure to license by June 30 results in a $25.00 non-criminal disposition (per dog) in addition to a $50.00 late fee and the license fee.