Lake Massapoag (353 acres)
- Located: in the center of town
- Our greatest natural recreation resource. Fishing, boating, swimming, sailing, windsurfing, camps, yacht club, summer concerts.
Memorial Park Beach
- Beach Street (off Pond Street)
- Resident beach. Lifeguards on duty (seasonal). Bathhouse, docks, swim lessons, bandstand, picnic table, parking. Waterfront wheelchair. Restrooms, concession stand, drinking water.
Community Center Beach
- Community Center Drive (off Massapoag Avenue)
Lifeguard on duty (seasonal). Site for sailing lessons, boat rentals, picnic areas. Handicapped ramp to beach. Portable toilets.
Town Boat Launch Ramp
- Beach street, adjacent to Memorial Park Beach (just off pond street)
- Boat sticker required