Beech Tree Park
- Beach Street (next to Memorial Park Beach)
- Gazebo, benches, Japanese Garden, World-Wide Labyrinth
Deborah Sampson Park (59 Acres)
- East Foxboro Street (off South Main Street)
- Basketball court, 4 tennis courts (lit for night play), 5 baseball diamonds, skate park, Community Gardens, horse show ring, walking trails, ice skating pond. Restrooms, Snack Shack, drinking water.
Dr. Walter A. Griffin Playground
- Ames Street (1 block east of Pond Street)
- Playground apparatus, basketball court, 4 softball diamonds, picnic area, handicapped accessible, Family Week monument. Parking. Playground building with rest room facilities, drinking water.
- Hillside Avenue (Off Depot Street)
- Sledding & sliding when it snows.