Quarterly Railroad Parking Passes for the period January 1, 2018 through March 31, 2018 will go on sale December 7, 2017 at 7PM.
***** You must hang the parking permit on your rear view mirror facing forward *****
Passes may only be purchased online at https://sharonparking.cityhallsystems.com. Passes cost $135. VISA, MasterCard and Discover credit/debit cards are accepted. Note that you will need your vehicle license plate numbers to purchase the passes. Two license plates may be listed on each pass. Please note that each application will only be allowed to purchase one parking pass. Residents wishing to purchase more than one parking pass must complete separate applications for each pass. Please plan accordingly. Please further note that the license plates listed on each application must be registered to the residents residing at the address on the application. A parking pass may not contain license plates registered to different households.
Click here for insert sent to all permit holders.
Quarterly Railroad Parking Pass Reminders:
1. Any taxpayer who owes past due outstanding motor vehicle excise or parking tickets to Sharon will not be allowed to purchase a pass.
2. Parking is restricted to the lot indicated on the pass. Any vehicles parking in a lot not listed on the pass will be ticketed.
Pass Designation Location of Lot
RR Main Railroad Parking Lot
SS One School Street (Old School Admin Bldg.)
3. Quarterly Passes do not allow parking in the Daily Parking Area without payment of the daily fee.
4. Vehicles parked outside of designated lined spaces will be ticketed.
5. Quarterly Passes are only valid for the vehicles listed on the pass. The use of a Quarterly Pass by a vehicle not listed on the pass will result in a ticket and possible revocation of the Quarterly Pass. If a new vehicle needs to be listed on the pass, please contact City Hall Systems at (508) 381-5455 for assistance.
6. Passes are not transferrable. Refunds will be issued at 100% of cost prior to the beginning of the quarterly period and 67% of cost during the first month of the period. No refunds will be issued after the first month of the period. Refunds will only be issued upon return of the pass.
7. The purchase of a pass does not guarantee availability of an authorized parking space.
Note: Due to the high demand for the passes, you are encouraged to purchase your Quarterly Passes as early as possible as the limited number of parking spaces available can sell out quickly.
Parking in the Daily Parking Area (numbered spaces) requires the payment of $4.00 per day.
Parking in the Daily Parking Area without the payment of $4.00 will result in a ticket.
Town residents may park in specially designated spaces. Cars displaying a Sharon high school parking sticker, a Massapoag lake parking sticker or even a quarterly pass (daily payment required), qualify for resident parking. If you don't have one of these, stop by the DPW for a free Sharon resident sticker (bring proof of residency).
The pay by smartphone app is currently unavailable while it is being upgraded. Instructions to follow.
If you have received a parking ticket and have questions or wish to appeal, please contact Lisa Clark, Parking Clerk, at (781) 784-1500 x1102 or e-mail email@example.com.