TOWN OF SHARON
ASSESSOR MEETING MINUTES
JANUARY 26, 2007
12:30 P.M. Called meeting to order. Present: Ellen Abelson, Richard Gorden and
1. The Board signed two documents relating to a new clause 41A applicant, a Tax
Deferral and Recovery Agreement and a Statement of Entry into Tax Recovery
2. The Board took the following actions on fiscal year 2007 exemption applications
for the owners of the following parcels:
Parcel #102-121 Clause 41C Granted
Parcel #102-121 Clause 41A Granted
Parcel #128-3 Clause 41A Granted
Parcel #80-45 Clause 41A Granted
3. The Board was told that we are scheduled to present our proposed FY2008 budget
to the Finance Committee next Monday at 7:30 P.M.
4. The Board was told that it appears that we do not have any pending appeals with
Verizon of New England.
5. The Board reviewed an analysis of our overlay accounts. The Board discussed what
to estimate we will be able to release from the overlay accounts in the Spring of 2007.
The Board decided to estimate that we will release $350,000 at that time.
6. The Board took the following actions on fiscal year 2007 abatement applications for
the following parcels:
Parcel #73-34 Denied
Parcel #111-97 Denied
Parcel #3-20 Denied
Parcel 21-50 Granted
Personal Property for 12 Highland St. Granted
Parcel #104-61 Granted
Parcel #13-21 Granted
Parcel #59-88 Denied
Parcel #93-53 Granted
Parcel #132-46-2 Granted
Parcel #96-3 Granted
1:50 P.M. Adjourned