TOWN OF SHARON
ASSESSORS MEETING MINUTES
JANUARY 5, 2007
12:30 P.M. Called meeting to order. Present: Paula Keefe, Ellen Abelson,
Richard Gorden and Mark Mazur
1. The Board reviewed a proposed insert for the Town Report. The Board decided
to add information for the C.P.A. tax and the Senior Workoff Program.
2. The Board decided that they wanted to continue being notified about meetings
via the internet and want to continue their review of meeting minutes via the
internet as well.
3. The Board discussed the possibility that the Selectmen could become responsible
for reviewing our budget instead of the Finance Committee.
4. The Board read a letter from the Town Manager to the State Department of
Revenue requesting a financial management review. The Board discussed the
related matter of the creation of a Finance Director position.
5. The Board reviewed a proposal for our FY2008 budget.
6. The Board decided to hold their next meeting at 7:00 P.M. next Thursday,
7. The Board signed a Statement of Entry into Tax Deferral and Recovery
Adjourned: 1:40 P.M.